Mr. Edward Kendall started in the business of manufacturing steam boilers in the year 1880, under the firm name of Kendall & Davis. After 5 years, a new partnership was formed, and from then until 1887 the style of the firm was Kendall & Roberts.
In 1887, Mr. Roberts sold his interest to Mr. Kendall and since then Mr. Kendall’s two sons, George F. and James H. have been partnered with him under the name of Edward Kendall & Sons.
Presently, the business has greatly increased, new shops have been built, and modern and improved machines have replaced the old. The aim of Kendall Boiler & Tank is to keep the quality of work up to the highest standards.
The orginal shop, depicted in the images below, was located in it’s namesake town of Cambridge, Mass.